Final Fight, SNES.
I’m still trying to find a quick process for converting my scanned line art into sprites. I stretched the sketch digitally, since the drawing’s proportions didn’t have that “Haggar look” to me. I used “multiply” layers of base colors, did a bit of shading, made and saved a full palette, then applied it to knock down those colors and the rest was clean-up work. This didn’t turn out like crap, so I’ll eventually replace all my old Haggar edits and that scratch-made standing sprite with more like this. After all, the 25th anniversary is next year and I’ve got to have fresh mayoral sprite on deck for that.